Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Continuing Saga of Tenure & Promotion


I've been working on tenure and promotion (again) off and on for the past twelve hours. But hey, when you have help like this, it's amazing I'm not already done. Plus, the kids are with me this weekend, and they've wanted to be fed on occasions. Weird, I know.

I'm going into the office tomorrow (oops - that's now today) to work on putting things together. Working on it today made me realize I have some pieces that I might have difficulty finding on Monday - can't believe I didn't think about them last week. Wait. Scratch that. Yes I can. Last week was insane.

I do hope I can turn it in on Monday. Tuesday at the latest. It's officially due on Wednesday. I'm ready for it to be done. I need to be focused on other things.... like prepping for class and teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment