Sunday, November 7, 2010

41 things continued

3. Watch Harry Potter 3
4. Watch Harry Potter 4
5. Watch Harry Potter 5
6. Watch Harry Potter 6

Clearly, our HP marathon is now complete!

7. Read The Help - this book has been sitting on my bedside table for over a year, along with a number of other books. I got into it this week so much that I stayed up until 2:30 one night finishing it.

8. Declutter the living room - yeah, that one speaks for itself. Tons of movies not returned to where they belong, not to mention stuff that needs to have a home.

9. Organize photographs - When I moved into this house 4 years ago I brought with me a bag of photographs from 2001-2006, as well as several photo albums. After we decluttered the living room yesterday, I pulled those out and organized them. The girls have breen putting them into the empty photo albums and they are almost done. Interestingly, there are no photographs since 2006, other than a few that were given to us from Ashley's first grade class and some from a few regular cameras we had around.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment